Tuesday 31 May 2011

It's not about the $$$

So I am having some fun recreating looks I have in my wardrobe right now, I know I always say this but I see my little lady as an extension of me and of course I couldn't dress her in things that didn't represent my own personal style..   Fashion has always been very important to me, a way to express myself, my own signature visible to all that see me.  Second life for me offers a platform where I can change twenty times in a day should I wish and with an ever increasing inventory of all kinds of styles that I normally wouldn't wear RL its the perfect game.. Enjoy enjoy, be free and be happy :)

Styled by me with an ARC of 1699

Hair : Aoharu created by Machang Pichot 
Skin: Al Vulo created by Hlin Bluebird
Freckle Makeup: YS&YS created by Monicuzza Babenco
Eyes: Poetic Color created by Lano Ling-Whitfield 
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride 
Nails: Detour created by Keri Clip
Leg Tattoo:  Glue Ink created by Andi Rage
Romper Suit: Hucci created by Eboni Khan
Jacket:  Aoharu created by Machang Pichot 
Bangles: YS&YS created by Monica Benelli 
Shoes:  [elikatira] created by Elikapeka Tiramisu

Poses by  LAP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.