Tuesday 24 May 2011

Such Greats Heights..

So today I am skivving from any work and I plan to blog like a beaver HAHA.. Hoping I also feel inspired to make a picture or two. It is true I am struggling with the shadows but I wont let it beat me and I will crack it I promise. I thought I would go with something totally different from my usual style today and get down with the kids LOL..  SL for me is all about diversity, freedom of expression and this is something I adore about the crazy place we can all be exactly what our little hearts desire.. <3
Listening to The Postal Service - Such Great Heights


Styled by me with an ARC of 1035

Hair : Maitreya created by Onyx Le Shelle
Skin: Lara created by Lara Hurley
Eye Makeup: Damned created by DamnedShop Resident
Eyes: Poetic Color created by Lano Ling-Whitfield 
Lashes: Atomic created by Ivy Graves
Lip Piercing: Glue Ink created by Becks Ysabel 
Gloves: Yuli created by Yuli Orman
Jacket and TShirt: Pivaaca created by Trish Blanco
Shorts:  Mon Tissu created by Anouk Spot
Socks: Insanya created by  Tatyana Ultsch
Hand & Neck Scarf:  Emery created by Sunami Beck
Band Aid: Reek created by Riq Graves
Shoes: UBU created by Coke Dreadlow

Poses by LAP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.