Tuesday 24 May 2011

The Time is Now..

Ooooo what a creative day I had, did myself a new portrait for my profile and I took my pen to tablet and painted my very first eye, wooo hooooo I feel very proud of myself and with the guidance and tutoring of a good friend I managed something I thought I would never do and I also managed a look for you to feast your little peepers on, enjoy this bad girl..
Listening to Moloko - The Time is Now


Styled by me with an ARC of 606

Hair : Lelutka created by Thora Charron
Skin: Al Vulo created by Hlin Bluebird
Hairbase: Tiny Bird created by Autumn Hykova 
Eyes: Poetic Color created by Lano Ling-Whitfield 
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride
EarsGauged created by Llis Kirax
TattooPara Designs created by Vicky Werefox
Gloves: Yuli created by Yuli Orman
Jacket: En Salve created by Zooey Yokosuka
Body Suit: Diram created by Djod Karu
Ripped Tights: Sheer created by Sh Oluja
Shoes: Pixel Mode created by Tya Fallingbridge

Poses by Leafy


The portrait I made for myself in the same avatar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.