Wednesday 18 May 2011

Half in Love..

So I am feeling a little ill, I think I have a tummy bug, not at all nice and not worth discussing (trust me!!) with this is mind I am feeling all blah and like I can't be bothered with the world but I put this outfit together and was asked over and over for the land marks so thought I would just blog it so I could just send this link..   I am hoping tomorrow I feel better cause I have been on a shopping frenzy this past week and have stacks of fan-freaking-tastic goodies to blog which excite me so much I could crush a grape...  Today a good artist friend of mine found himself embroiled in drama involving critique, leading me to question are any of us really happy at being told something isn't quite right about what we are doing.  Is this information useful and can we learn from it, or does our human nature teach us to defend and attack.. I would like to think I learn from some criticism whilst it may sting  my pride, maybe it is just the manner in which it is delivered. Lots to think about but would like to say this to the friend that I know will read this.."Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent to throw it at someone, you are the only person that gets burned" be the bigger man and let this one pass.. <3



Styled by me with an ARC of 1699


Hair & Hat: UncleWeb Studios created by Din Raymaker 
Skin: Al Vulo created by Hlin Bluebird
Lips MakeUp: Garage created by Slava Parkin
Eyes: Poetic Color created by Lano Ling-Whitfield 
Nails: Detour created by Keri Clip
Lashes: Cake created by Stumbelina Ophelia
Ears: Gauged created by Llis Kirax
Tattoo: Garden of Ku created by Danel Kurosawa
Necklace: Zaara created by Zaara Kohime
Vest: Maitreya created by Onyx LeShelle
Pants: So Many Styles created by Irie Campese
Right Bangles: Zaara created by Zaara Kohime
Boots: Anexx created by Machang Pichot


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.