Monday 30 May 2011

The Nicest Thing..

Wet, windy and grim is the order of the day in the UK its really miserable!!!!  But never one to have my little spirits totally dampened, (jokes not appreciated here!!) I woke today and felt the need to be healthy, so I went on a big supermarket shop, spent what seems like a small fortune on fresh fruit and vegetables and all kinds of food for the health conscious, now I am not a heffer far from it and being healthy isn't about the need to slim, its about lifestyle and I want to change mine before the summer comes ( again jokes here will DEFINITELY not be appreciated) So I plan to be dropping the car & public transport, walking way more, eating a healthier balanced diet bringing down my alcohol intake and eating less take away. All very easy in theory, but its the practice that can prove difficult so here goes... Oh and new AO at SLC adorable in just about every single sense...

Styled by me with an ARC of 941

Hair : Rawhouse created by Jay Khaos
Skin: Curio created by Gala Phoenix
Eye Makeup: Damned created by DamnedShop Resident
Eyes: Poetic Color created by Lano Ling-Whitfield 
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride 
Nails: Detour created by Keri Clip
Tattoo:  Para created by Vicky Werefox
Dress: Emery created by Sunami Beck
Socks:  League  created by Nena Janus
Bangles: YS&YS created by  Monica Benelli 
Boots: UBU created by Coke Dreadlow

Poses by DARE and LAP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.