Sunday 22 May 2011

Back in your Head..

Welcome to Sunday, yes we made it WOOP WOOP, poor man I wonder how he will explain this failed prediction haha!  So today is the day of the rant for me and while I am generally a very jolly bunny today I feel irritated and the first thing to annoy the socks of me is the DJ playing GOL right at this moment, well he is doing some fab mash ups and I am feeling inspired BUT he is feeling the need to sing over every tune, this wouldn't be a problem ordinarily but wait its not the whole tune just random parts and its winding the tits off me and I am sure many others sat here, just play the god damn tune and shut up!!! One thing I do love about Sl is the ability for each of our toons to look completely different, a mash up of cartoon characters and little extensions of us and what we desire.. Tried something different shooting this look today, I am still playing around with shadows and well struggling haha, but practice makes perfect any tips would help.. So today my little lady is dressed to match my mood again.. I think the look explains all.. Enjoy!

Listening to Tegan and Sarah - Back in Your Head


Styled by me with an ARC of 963


Hair : Friday created by Parvarti Monday
Skin:  Curio created by Gala Phoenix
Eye Makeup: Damned created by DamnedShop Resident
Eyes: Poetic Color created by Lano Ling-Whitfield 
Lashes:  Exodi created by Ryker Beck
Tattoo: Glue Ink created by Andi Rage
Face Piercing: Glue Ink created by Becks Ysabe
Gloves: Yuli created by Yuli Orman
Top: Mach created by Mira Alecto
Jeans:JP Design created by Jasper Potez
Neck Bandana and Hand Scarf: Emery created by Sunami Beck
Shoes: Hoorenbeek created by Limer Fredriksson

Poses by Leafy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.