Monday 9 May 2011

By the Seaside...

Howdy peeps,  my new PC arrives tomorrow and I am beside myself with excitment, only one more sleep and this will be my last blog post on the craptop, actually it isn't that bad I give it a hard time but being a brat I want the best and I want it NAO!!!!!!!!  But for an update on the rest of my life, here I am all completely refreshed and revitalised after a weekend at the English Seaside.. Away from the crowds I traveled the coast of North Yorkshire and found myself uncovering some little gems, hidden beaches, coves and caves and well the wildlife was just amazing, puffins, seals, razorbills, gannett and in the great weather the foliage was just simply breathtaking.. Well thats the geek in me dealt with now for the fashionista, so I thought I would have some fun creating some fab, funky and damn right ruddy marvelous seaside looks all seen on the streets of the UK now...  Oh and how I want to crush a grape with excitement at the new skin from JeSyLiLo, oh yay, its simply adorable, LOVING all the little imperfections, the beauty spots and them oh so glossy luscious lips..!  





Listening to The Kooks - Seaside
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8OLb1DK9HY


Styled by me with an ARC of 732

Hair: Artilleri Trixie Hair, Platina created by Antonia Marat
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::Yummy:::*TanSkin*J10* created by LiLO Glom
Eye Make Up:  Glam Affair, Number 15 created by Aida Ewing
Eyes: Poetic Color, Ice Crystal created by Lano Ling-Whitfield 
Lashes: Cake, Empire Lashes 2 created by Stumbelina Ophelia 
Ears: :GAUGED: Human Ear - 1/2" created by Lilas Kirax
Tattoo:Garden of Ku, Black Widow,  Soft created by Danel Kurosawa
Nails: [Detour] Satin Nails,  Cherry created by Keri Clip
Shirt: Sweetest Goodbye, TeeShirt, Striped created by Morphine Janick
Pants:  Kunglers Jordyn Short, Blue created by Avagardner Kungler
Tights:  Sheer Opaque, Black created by Sh Oluja
Right Bangles: Artilleri, Wood Bangle, Brown created by Antonia Marat
Shoes: ::Urban Wharehouse:: Vintage Flats, Multichange created by Renata Coy

Poses by Glitterati. Images taken at Artilleri


A bonus of a couple of snaps from my weekend trip


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.