Wednesday 25 May 2011

This Night a DJ Saved My Life..

So I discovered another awesome club classic, while listening to the favourites in my YouTube list and thought blog blog blog, LOL.. So this was what I pulled together.. I follow many blog's of friends and people whose style I admire in SL, one such individual is Marly, she runs a blog with Reese Marree and it is one I watch closely, well how happy am I today when she directed me to Ha! Well a while ago on another avi I bought these amazing broken pearls, but could I ever find them again NO, one of LL's great mysteries so you can imagine my sheer excitement when I saw her supporting them in her recent blog post, her blog incidently is on the list I stalk and worth checking out, she is tooooo cute!! So today Miss Marly I salute you for finding me a pearl necklace.. LOL.. ;)
Listening too Last Night A DJ Saved My Life - Indeep


Styled by me with an ARC of 1277

Hair : [elikatira] created by Elikapeka Tiramisu
Skin: Al Vulo created by Hlin Bluebird
Freckle Tattoo: YS&YS created by Monicuzza Babenco 
Eyes: Poetic Color created by Lano Ling-Whitfield 
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride
Nails: Detour created by Keri Clip
TattooPara Designs created by Vicky Werefox
Boob Tube: Boom created by Aranel Ah
Vest: Cynful created by Cynthia Ultsch
Jeans: Luck Inc created by Ck Winx
Bangles: Ha! created by Trixi Wuyts
Necklace: Ha! created by Trixi Wuyts
Shoes: Ha! created by Trixi Wuyts

Poses by LAP


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.