Saturday 21 May 2011

Living for the Weekend..

Yay for the weekend, I plan to do very little, chill out and enjoy the sun on what could be the last day on earth, given the predictions of Harold Camping.. Blah, while I believe there is change that will see the way we live altering dramatically I am unsure about the complete collapse of our existence.  But always thought provoking I got to thinking about the things I had always wanted to do but never did, the regrets, the missed opportunities and disappointments of my life, don't worry this isn't an emo post, quite the opposite. We have all experienced the shit cards that life's deck can deal us but its how we cope and move forward that matters.  Lets live each day likes it the last,  live a life without regrets, try not to miss the opportunities afforded us, open our eyes appreciate what we have right there in front of us every single day. Smile it costs nothing, Laugh its healthy and infectious.  Show kindness and compassion, eradicate negative energy from life and just enjoy.. The realisation that it could just be the end, even if some crazy guy says so, makes me take stock and I for one plan to make changes.... *Stands down from soap box a smile of contentment aboard her face* HAHA so anyway folks on to the important issue of this world, FASHION, (don't worry I will hug a tree if it make you people feel better)  HAHA lets live for this weekend and have some flirty girly fun.. 

Listening to Hard Fi - Living for the Weekend

Styled by me with an ARC of 1059

Hair : Friday created by Parvarti Monday
Skin:  Curio created by Gala Phoenix
Tattoo Lashes: Garage created by Slava Parkin
Eyes: Poetic Color created by Lano Ling-Whitfield 
Lashes:  Exodi created by Ryker Beck
Ears: Gauged created by Llis Kirax
Nails: Detour created by Keri Clip
Top: Emery created by Sunami Beck
Skirt: {u.f.o} created by Charming Meiler
Socks: Maitreya (Part of Moxie Shoe) created by Onyx LeShelle
Left and Right Bangles: YS&YS created by Monica Benelli
Belt: Emery created by Sunami Beck
Shoes: Periquita created by Erpla Prieto


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.