Monday 2 May 2011

Invitation to a Wedding, Part Three.


So this is my third and final post in this series.. I may find time later in the week to pop some looks together but I think I have done girly to death today, I need to get all down and dirty... Now this post goes against the grain with a higher than ordinary ARC, sorry folks I succumbed but well its a one off and I just loved the very natural feel to this next look, I simply couldn't sin bin it haha.
Dear DeeDee
You are invited to celebrate the garden party wedding 
of  
Mr Seymour Green to Miss Rose Bush
Dresscode : Casual but Classy for Outdoors.


Getting ready listening to Waldeck  - Memories

Styled by me with an ARC of 1756

Hairbase: Amacci Hairbase Tattoo, Henna created by Carina Larsen
Hair: Amacci Hair Nikita Attachment, Henna created by Carina Larsen
Skin: Curio, Sundust - Lustre, Shimmer 1 created by Gala Phoenix 
Eyes: Poetic Color, Foggy Morning created by Lano Ling-Whitfield
Eye Lashes: NIKITA FRIDE, Long EyeLashes Model created by Nikita Fride
Nails: [Detour] Satin Nails, Lust created by Keri Clip
Dress: Modd.G Tamsin Dress Red created by Moddishh Gossipgirl
Shoes:  Maitreya Gold Esprit,  Brown created by Onyx Leshelle
Right Bangle: Exodi Aubry Bangle, Bronze created by Ryker Beck
Left Bangle: Exodi Aubry Bangle, Bronze created by Ryker Beck
Ear Rings: Zaara Anaya Onyx Earrings *gold* created by Zaara Kohime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.