Sunday 22 May 2011

Glam me up Baby..

So after a day feeling blah,  I thought I would cheer my sorry arse up and glam things up!! Now I won't bore you with a long and tedious explanation of my moods. I am just going to throw on some party tunes and try and salvage this weekend.... 


Styled by me with an ARC of 390

Hair : Lamb created by Lamb Bellic
Skin:  JeSyLiLo created by Lilo Glom
Eye Makeup: Damned created by DamnedShop Resident
Eyes: Poetic Color created by Lano Ling-Whitfield 
Lashes:  Exodi created by Ryker Beck
Tattoo: Glue Ink created by Andi Rage
Nails: Detour created by Keri Clip
Dress: So Many Styles created by Irie Campese
Tights: MStyle created by Mikee Mokeev
Bangles & Pear Necklace: YS&YS created by Monica Benelli 
Shoes: Cashmere created by Gianni Broda

Poses by Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.