Sunday 15 May 2011

Dance Wiv Me

Well the weekend is nearly over, my hang over fades with each hour that passes ensuring that I am starting to feel more normal (whatever that is) haha.. Had fun today with my friend Aurie, she showed me the work of an artist that inspired her and how she had tried to recreate an image, I simply had to get invovled when I saw the absolute adorkable little outfit she was wearing and the mood of that suiting my hangover fuzzled brain..  Now to end the weekend lets play out with a little party tunage, join me get a little crazy, make shapes and smile hard we only have 6 more sleeps until the next weekend.. Today I am totally digging this rock chick barbie biker bitch from hell look, but who knows tomorrow I may hate it, its not my usual style but my role here is to provide looks across the board with a lower arc, so I will change things up constantly so none of us get bored.. 



Listening to Dance With Me - Dizzee Rascal, feat Calvin Harris

Styled by me with an ARC of 776

Hair: Lelutka created by Thora Charron 
Skin: JeSyLiLo created by LiLo Glom
Lip Tattoo:  Garage created by Slava Parkin (Closing soon 50% sale NOW)
Eyes: Poetic Color created by Lano Ling-Whitfield 
Ears: Gauged created by Llis Kirax
Aviators:  Shade Throne created by Undo Hermano
Tattoo:Glue Ink created by Andi Rage
Face Piercing:Glue Ink created by Andi Rage
Gloves: SZD created by Zero Donogal (Part of Outfit, The Woman)
T Shirt: Emery created by Sunami Beck
Pants: Emery created by Sunami Beck
Belt : Gizza created by Giz Seorn (Part of Outfit, Rock Queen)
Left Bangles: YS&YS created by Monica Benelli
Shoes:  Ordinary Designs created by Shin Mathilde

Poses by LAP.

Included the picture I made for Aurie x 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.