Sunday 29 May 2011

The Creeps..

Just a quick little post regarding my latest outfit, I was asked alot about this one and so thought I should drop it onto a little post..  I would love to regale stories of my exciting day but well it wasn't, I woke, I ate, I chatted, I played, I snoozed, I ate a little more then I watched TV and then I blogged and this is where we are now, but you know I do love days like this.. So the most exciting part of my day was chatting with a friend on-line, we were debating the difference between madness and darkness and what constitutes genius, it would appear we both have very different opinions on the definition of genius or there place in our society past and present..The outcome of our debate, an agreement to disagree isn't that incredibly adult of us ..LOL..

Styled by me with an ARC of 836


Hair : UncleWebb Studio created by Din Raymaker
Skin: Al Vulo created by Hlin Bluebird
Eye Makeup: Glam Affair created by Aida Ewing
Eyes: Poetic Color created by Lano Ling-Whitfield 
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride 
Ears: Gauged created by Llis Kirax
Gloves:  SZD created by Zero Donogal
Vest: Suicidal Unborn  created by Eleanor Cyberstar
Tights:  Blowpop created by Annyka Bekkers
Bangles: YS&YS created by  Monica Benelli 
Boots: Shiny Things created by Fallingwater Cellardoor

Poses by DARE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.