Monday 2 May 2011

Invitations to a Wedding, Part Two.

So I am having way to much fun with this project haha!! Hope you enjoy as much as I have creating these looks.. Definitely worth taking a look at Tiny Bird, they are having a closing down sale and many bargains to be had, I absolutely love some of their up hair, but be quick it closes real soon!! 
Dear DeeDee
You are invited to celebrate the wedding 
of  
Mr Al Lickertwat to Miss Rosie Kuntz
Dresscode : At your discretion, we ask that you don't wear Yellow or Black!


Ah well, I was never one to conform..



Getting Ready Listening to Roisin Murphy - You Know Me Better

Styled by me with an ARC of 934

Hair: Tiny Bird  Soon Enough II, Natural Blonde created by Autumn Hykova
Skin: al vulo-lalli, Milk, Black 2 created by Hlin Bluebird
Eyes: Poetic Color, Ice Crystal created by Lano Ling-Whitfield
Ears: :GAUGED: Human Ear created by Lilas Kirax
Eye Lashes: Cake - Empire 2 Lashes on Mouth created by Stumbelina Ophelia
Eye Lashes: NIKITA FRIDE, Long EyeLashes Model on Nose created by Nikita Fride
Nails: [Detour] Satin Nails, Lust created by Keri Clip
Dress: - Nemesis - Pure Dress, beeswax created by Calypso Clip
Socks: Pig Socks Mit Suspenders ,Black created by Apatia Hammerer
Boots: [Gos] Posh Bootie, Pearl created by Gospel Voom
Right Bangles: *YS&YS* Bangle 01, Gold/Black created by Monica Benelli
Necklace: *YS&YS* Long Pearls, Dawn created by Monica Benelli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.