Saturday 28 May 2011

Safety Dance..

Welcome to Saturday peeps.. I have done very little today and it felt great. Being the night owl that I am, I now come to life and want to play WOOT WOOT.... Today has been a day of joy for me, now to you this may sound positively geeky, but,  recently I took to gardening, yes it's true I am growing my own fruit and vegetables, doing my bit and all that.. The joy of today was that I ate my first strawberry hahaahaha, hilarious I ran around the garden holding it for a whole 5 mins before I ate it and WOW, everyone told me that when you grow your own they taste better, but woah,  this was amazing!!! Now it wasn't huge but it was perfectly formed and ripe and I have stacks more growing..  I may take some pictures of my little garden we will see.. So today is all about the geek in me, so have this little outfit for starters and enjoy this wondrously ridiculous tune..!

Styled by me with an ARC of 1498

Hair : Friday created by Parvarti Monday
Skin: Al Vulo created by Hlin Bluebird
Freckle Makeup: YS&YS created by Monicuzza Babenco 
Eyes: Poetic Color created by Lano Ling-Whitfield 
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride 
Ears: Gauged created by Llis Kirax
Nails: Detour created by Keri Clip
Shirt GABRIEL created by Takuya Jinn (part of dress)
Skirt:  Veronica created by Yurio Ellils
Socks:  Lelutka created by Thora Charron
BandAid: REEK created by Riq Graves
Belt: COCO created by  Cocoro Lemon
Head Band: Miel created by Miel Nirvana
Shoes: UBU created by Coke Dreadlow

Poses by Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.