Thursday 12 May 2011

Out with the Old..

So its here finally, my new all singing and all dancing computer and WOW, it is amazing I just now need to find some inspiration to make pictures again but in the mean time will enjoy playing barbie's and blogging what I create. Still being in seaside mode I thought I would add another look to this collection of summer styled looks.. The news that made my day was that Atomic were having a sale, not sure how much longer it is on for but the skins were bloody lovely and being a self confessed skin whore I got the lot.  I hope you enjoy this little 70's inspired ensemble, totally hip and happening mixing old with new.. Also you will notice a slight change in the format of my postings, I am giving the store and the creator and the rest you can do yourself, I want to provide lots of looks and the hardest part is listing, so get off ya lazy bums and do the rest.. much love and peace out ;)




Listening to Mercy - Duffy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7ZEVA5dy-Y


Styled by me with an ARC of 811

Hair: Lelutka created by Thora Charron 
Skin: Atomic created by Ivy Graves (50% Sale)
Lip Tattoo:  Garage created by Slava Parkin (Closing soon 50% sale NOW)
Eyes: Poetic Color created by Lano Ling-Whitfield 
Lashes:  NIKITA FRIDE created by Nikita Fride
Tattoo:Glue Ink created by Andi Rage
Nails: Detour created by Keri Clip
Boob Tube: Boom created by Aranel Oh
Pants: Lelutka created by Thora Charron 
Right Bangles: Exodi created by Ryker Beck
Shoes:  Surf Co created by Emma Gilmour

Poses by Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.