Monday 16 May 2011

Feeling Good

Welcome to a new week folks, the weather in the UK has taken a turn for the worse and I have had to put my heating back on, what is that all about just when things were looking up, that said I am nesh (cowardly) when it comes to the cold. I figure my blood is meant for the deep heat and not the deep freeze.. Despite this I am feeling great, even after a heavy weekend and while chilling out today I took to browsing through some fashion magazines and thought OK lets try and pull together some of these looks in SL. Now it may or may not be known but I am a festival freak, I love live music it rocks my bloody socks, and for the past few weeks I have been thinking about what I will wear to our summer festivals this year,  so I thought it would be fun to create a festival wardrobe fit for the sl fashionista on a arc budget hehe :) This one does go a little over my 1000 limit but there was simply nothing I could rip off, I loved it all.. 


Listening to - Muse - Feeling Good

Styled by me with an ARC of 1225

Hair: Lelutka created by Thora Charron 
Skin: Curio created by Gala Phoenix
Eye MakeUp: YS &YS  created by Monicuzza Babenco
Eyes: Poetic Color created by Lano Ling-Whitfield 
Lashes: Exodi created by Ryker Beck
Ears: Gauged created by Llis Kirax
Tattoo: Garden of Ku created by Danel Kurosawa
Necklace: League created by Nena Janus 
Romper Suit: Emery created by Sunami Beck
Belt: Emery created by Sunami Beck
Left & Right Bangles: League created by Nena Janus
Boots: Surf Co created by Emma Gilmour

Poses by LAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.