Monday 2 May 2011

Invitations to a Wedding, Part One..

So here goes with look one of my Wedding Guests series, LOL.. I love love the opportunity to get dressed up in real life so this is just perfect for me here and I plan to have lots of fun with my little lady.. 

Dear DeeDee
You are cordially invited to celebrate the wedding 
of  
Mr Craven Moorhead to Miss Ima Hore
Dresscode : At your discretion, we wish you to denote your youthfulness and freedom of expression.



Getting Ready Listening to Lilly Allen - Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WxDrVUrSvI

Styled by me with an ARC of 1010


Hair: !!!WILDO!!! hairOO, ashbrown created by Hanakarakusa Habana
Skin: al vulo-lalli, Milk, Peacock created by Hlin Bluebird
Eyes: Poetic Color, Ice Crystal created by Lano Ling-Whitfield
Ears: :GAUGED: Human Ear created by Lilas Kirax
Eye Lashes: Cake - Empire 2 Lashes on Mouth created by Stumbelina Ophelia
Eye Lashes: NIKITA FRIDE, Long EyeLashes Model on Nose created by Nikita Fride
Make Up: *YS&YS* Wet Makeup, Emerald created by Monicuzza Babenco 
Nails: [Detour] Satin Nails, Fuschia created by Keri Clip
Dress: :HH: Hucci Floral Pop Dress, Blue created by Eboni Khan
Tights: *Sheer* Tights O1, Blue created by Sh Oluja
Shoes:  J's Platform Pumps, Shocking Pink created by JB Gazov
Right Bangles: M.R.M. Color Wood Bangle, Green created by Masaru Raymaker
Left Bangles: M.R.M. Color Wood Bangle, Pink  created by Masaru Raymaker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.