Monday 2 May 2011

Do Rock Steady...

So WOW what a weekend, full of wedding fever now I am not going to harp on but I was totally enchanted by the fairytale that unfolded and it was truly wonderful to switch on the news and not see people killing each other, natural disasters resulting in mass death or general unhappiness, so those that bleet on about it being a waste of time, check your sorry self for one moment and realise that there is more to life than misery and allow yourself the pleasure of sharing something so joyous it was truly momentous, you may find yourself smiling!!!! Rant over.. LOL 
So being overwhelmed I haven't blogged but today I thought it would be fun to create a range of wedding outfits ranging from the sublime to the ridiculous lets say the ones that will get you noticed for all the wrong and right reasons so watch this space... For now though have a little teaser with my sassy 50's rockabilly bad girl.. Note that all the music for my blogs for the time being will have a decidedly English feel.. 





Listening to The Bodysnatchers - Do Rock Steady


Styled by me with an ARC of 921

Hair: UncleWeb Studio, Khan, Firewall created by Din Raymaker 
Skin:  !Imabee: Stigma, Serene - Ruby Red created by Brendon Papp
Eyes: Poetic Color, Ice Crystal created by Lano Ling-Whitfield
Ears: :GAUGED: Human Ear created by Lilas Kirax
Eye Lashes: EXODI Eyelashes  created by Ryker Beck
Tattoo:  ::Para Designs::, Black Shadows created by Vicky Werefox
Glasses: Gritty Kitty, prehistoric glasses created by Noam Sprocket
Nails: [Detour] Satin Nails, Cherry created by Keri Clip
Jeans: Luck Inc, Tyra Skinny Jean, Black created by CK Winx
Jacket:  Emery, Looked Blazer, Burgundy created by Sunami Beck 
Shirt: BOOM, Her Pleasure, Black created by Aranel Ah
Shoes:  Pixel Mode, Baby T, Black created by Tya Fallingbridge
Right Bangles: *YS&YS* Bangle 01, Silv/Black created by Monica Benelli 
Left Bangles: Exodi Aubry Bangle, Gold created by Ryker Beck

Images taken at The Missing Mile. Poses by Leafy and SLC Ao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.