Wednesday 27 April 2011

Acceptable in the 80's..

Its party time here in the UK with Wedding Fever upon us, its also Spring my favourite time of year. Color everywhere its glorious. So with this in mind I wanted to bring some Wicky Wah Wah  DeeDee Party fever to today's little get up, I am sure I will pull something totally regal out of the bag later in the week, but for now enjoy my little injection of colour.. :) A male friend at the club was wearing the most amazing jacket, I asked where he got it from he wouldn't tell me, so I inspected him, MUAHAHAHAHAH fool, epic FAIL. I hot footed across to the store picked this and so many more little bits that I simply had to pull together this sporty little geek chic number for you... BTW I never understand not wanting to share LM's for clothes, skins etc, as I see it we all invest into an economy, we have our favourite designers, they survive here by making linden, if they don't they stop creating for lords sake, continue to support them by passing on the LM's, hence keeping yourself in awesome clothes.. Skins never look the same on two people unless in the same shape and well clothes, blah each and own have there own style and there own way to wear things and if you are anything like me I wear once and forget I own them until the Linden Monster steals them from my inventory never to be seen again.. Rant over, just share peeps.....






Listening to Acceptable in the 80's - Calvin Harris

Styled by me with an ARC of 964

Hair:  [LeLutka]-MIRELLA , Syrup created by Thora Charron
Skin: al vulo- troy in Natural created by Hlin Bluebird
Eyes: Poetic Color, Ocean Mist created by Lano Ling-Whitfield
Ears: :GAUGED: Human Ear created by Lilas Kirax
Lip Gloss:  *JeSyLiLO*::Lips::*Gum, Red created by LiLo Glom
Band Aid on Knee: Reek Bandaids, Plain created by Riq Graves
Glasses: Reek, Aeroplane Shades created by Riq Graves
Nails: [Detour] Satin Nails,  Plum created by Keri Clip
Dress: .:Vive9:. Pouff Pardon Dress, Black created by Sanya Bilavio
Jacket: BALKANIK, Teddy Jacket, White created by ZlatanBLK Djannovic
Socks: (Slow Kitchen) forest girl socks, Purple created by naoppe Aichi
Sneakers: BALKANIK, Birraz Sneakers created by ZlatanBLK Djannovic

Images taken at DD's Diner and FightClub. Poses by Glitterati



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.