Sunday 17 April 2011

Here we go with a Trash Bag, Bang, Whallop....

So this is my very first blog post, yay! A little about me, I often sit in clubs GOL Element mainly, the music inspires me when making pictures, yes thats my REAL passion! I will sometimes find myself camming around, I should tell you my secondary hobby is perving the pixels of creative avatars, reading a profile or two and generally amusing myself at the utter pretentiousness of many avatars in these venues.. In these moments it is often the people with high avatar rendering costs that are the people that need to be seen, prims on top of prims, skins burned to within an inch of their lives, row upon row of girls and guys looking exactly the same, dancing in time, gesturbating and screaming out for attention.. However my eye is usually ALWAYS  drawn upon the quiet girl or guy in the corner, looking fabulous, fully rezzed and totally unique..  So this lead me to thinking about creating my looks, with my ARC (avatar rendering cost) in mind, I like to look nice so I tasked myself with creating looks with an ARC of around 1000, this seemed a nice round number... Some of the style cards I create will be over and some will be under but this has become something of an obsession now and is actually lots of fun... So this is my very first look for you to feast your peepers on.. I will call it Trash Bag...





Listening to Magnetic Man, Featuring Ms Dynamite - Fire

Styled by me with an ARC of 1000

Hair: .+*HS*+. Hair ::RARK:: Dark Brown created by Kocoro Coberts 
Hairbase: booN gathered lower hairbase, chestnut created by boo Nakamura
Flower Accessory for Hair: Artilleri/ orchid hair flower, yellow created by Antie Mae
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::LayLa:::*TanSkin*J3* ( Shiny ) created by LiLO Glom
Eyes: Poetic Color, Ice Crystal created by Lano Ling-Whitfield
Lashes: :: Exodi :: Eyelashes (Part of Sylvan "Candy Kisses" Skin Pack) created by Ryker Beck
Piercing: ::FlipSide:: Piercings created by Flippa Stella 
Tattoo:Garden of Ku, Black Widow,  Soft created by danel Kurosawa
Nails: [Detour] Satin Nails,  Arsenic created by Keri Clip
Bikini Top: "IS" Bikini Top, CamoDesert created by IIIsuyaIII Strom
Shirt: *JeSyLiLO*::BooTop::*ColorFull  created by LiLO Glom
Pants: [][]Trap[][] Hakama, Black created by Selos Dae
Right Bangles: *YS&YS* Simoun Bangle created by Monicuzza Babenco
Left Bangles: *YS&YS* Atlante Bangle created by Monicuzza Babenco
Shoes: Slink Marie Roman Sandals, Black created by Siddean Munro 

Poses by LAP. Images taken at Missing Mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.