Monday 18 April 2011

She Moves In Her Own Way...

Today I went for something a little more me, grungy, chic and totally thrown together which bizarrely works, because on paper you know it never should.. Well for me it does at least LOL..  I often find the best looks are the ones that you don't color match, go bold, go colorful and beyond all be yourself.  Try not to care what other people think, or how you feel you will be perceived just be comfortable and confident in the pixels you are in.. ;) Apply to all facets of your life, Second or First that it is not who you are that holds you back, it is who you think you are not.... 







Listening to The Kooks - She Moves in her Own Way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0_dzob846E&feature=related


Styled by me with an ARC of 819

Hair: (Posh) Beat, Coffee created by Jeanie Valois
Skin: Lara Hurley Michelle, Tan Natural with Hairbase created by Lara Hurley
Eyes: Poetic Color, Ocean Mist created by Lano Ling-Whitfield
Eye Makeup: *YS&YS* Wet Makeup, Emerald created by Monicuzza Babenco
Lashes: :: Exodi :: Eyelashes (Part of Sylvan "Candy Kisses" Pack) 
created by Ryker Beck
Nails: [Detour] Satin Nails,  Espresso created by Keri Clip
Ears: :GAUGED: Human Ear - 1/2" created by Lilas Kirax
Boob Tube Top: !O: Basics Tube Bra [BLANK] created by Anya Ohmai
Jacket: PEQE Pacific, Flora created by Inex Hax
Pants: Fri.day LowRise Jean, Faded created by Darling Monday
Scarf: {mon tissu} Infinity Scarf, Tulsa created by Anouk Spot
Right Bangles: Nemesis Florist Bangle, Gold created by Calypso Clip
Left Bangles: Exodi Aubry Bangle, Gold created by Ryker Beck
Belt: Emery Double Belt, Brown created by Sunami Beck
Shoes: +LALA Moon+ Suede Boots, Brown created by moebius Cooljoke

Poses by LAP. Images taken at Innsmouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.