Tuesday 26 April 2011

First Love..

So I can already tell this day is a day for LOL's, given I have giggled more than any in a while.. The largest proportion of these giggles attributed to a young lady at GOL, standing, posing, dressed to the nines, primmed up to the max, only she forget an important component of her outfit, her top, her money makers were out for all to view.. Yes, childish I know but OMG how I laughed... Those that hang out or visit GOL regular know the people that frequent it, the personalities and the general pretentious arse's that go there, now I am not saying this lady was such person but her lack of top and Judy Finnegan tit moment made me laugh till I cried.. So for that my friend (shall remained unnamed for legal reasons ;)  I salute you!!!!!  Boots, Boots, Boots, Booooooots are the order of my day and I am loving the Riding boots from Mon Tissu, ladies I love you for making such wondrous footwear! (Oh and I will change my skin soon I promise I just lurves it..)



Listening to The Maccabees - First Love

Styled by me with an ARC of 1135

Hair: Maitreya Lauren, Pecan created by Onyx LeShelle
Skin: al vulo- troy in Natural created by Hlin Bluebird
Eyes: Poetic Color, Ocean Mist created by Lano Ling-Whitfield
Eye Makeup: Glam Affair, Makeup 15 created by Aida Ewing
Band Aid on Knee: Reek Bandaids, Plain created by Riq Graves
Glasses: Reek, Aeroplane Shades created by Riq Graves
Nails: [Detour] Satin Nails,  Plum created by Keri Clip
Camisole: Milk Motion, My Lace Tank created by Marie Lauridsen
Skirt: *COCO* Bubbleskirt, Leopard created by Cocoro Lemon
Right Bangles: Artilleri wooden bracelet created by Antie Mae
Necklace: *Just Me* Kaya Necklace,  Gold created by Typha Bailey
Boots: {mon tissu} Provence Riding Boots, Caramel created by Elie Spot

Images taken at The Mother Road. Poses by Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.