Thursday 21 April 2011

She'll Speak when She's Spoken To..

So not blogged for a few days I have been enjoying the gorgeous weather in the UK, YES I said UK.. For once we have some amazing weather and it is not to be shunned. So, I have taken advantage to the max with lunches out with friends, much drinking of vino and ciders, BBQ's and gardening.. LOL Yes I have taken to gardening, hilarious really for the girl that has only ever grown older, hair and nails in her lifetime.  I have planted fruit and vegetables and I intend to make a meal for my friends whom think this is the funniest thing since my first pair of hair straighteners broke the night I was to be whisked off on a hot date and trust me if you saw the state of my hair without you would understand the humor!  But blah enough about me and more about my pixels, so today I went for something a little more indie/rock chick, inspired by the music I have been listening too, Editors, Foals, Maccabees and this was what I pulled together.. I have to add that I am loving this skin from Al Vulo, its just simply adorable... Enjoy :)






Listening to Editors - Munich

Styled by me with an ARC of 875

Hair: ([LeLutka] POMPAI hair,  AlmostGoth created by Thora Charron 
Skin: al vulo- troy in Natural created by Hlin Bluebird
Tattoos: ::Para Designs::, Black Shadows created by Vicky Werefox
Eyes: Poetic Color, Ocean Mist created by Lano Ling-Whitfield
Lashes: :: Cake Empire 2 Lashes created by Stumbelina Ophelia
Nails: [Detour] Satin Nails,  Plum created by Keri Clip
Ears: :GAUGED: Human Ear - 1/2" created by Lilas Kirax
Shirt: =Zenith=Wild Checker Shirt with Bra, Pink created by Miffyhoi Rosca 
Pants: *L.inc* Tyra Skinny Jeans, Bleached Blue created by CK Winx 
Right Bangles: *YS&YS* Bangle 01, Silv/Black created by Monica Benelli 
Shoes: *ordinary* Loridae, Black created by shin Mathilde 

Poses of SLC, koAkuma AO SET. Images taken at The Quiet by AM Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.