Sunday 24 April 2011

Oooo Girl, Shock me with Electric Feel.

Hey so firstly 'Happy Easter' I am still waiting for the bunny to arrive I am sure he will be here soon.. ;) . Today I wanted to inject some color into a somewhat grey day here in the UK, so I went for something for my little lady that was fun, fresh and funky... Today I am loving the glossed lips from JesyLiLo.... Enjoy! 







Listening to MGMT - Electric Feel

Styled by me with an ARC of 1045

Hair: Tiny Bird Chelsea Hotel,Deep Black created by Autumn Hykova 
Skin: al vulo- troy in Natural created by Hlin Bluebird
Make Up: *JeSyLiLO*::Lips::*Gum, Dark Pink created by LiLO Glom 

Tattoos: ::Para Designs::, Black Shadows created by Vicky Werefox
Eyes: Poetic Color, Ice Crystal created by Lano Ling-Whitfield
Lashes: :: Cake Empire 2 Lashes created by Stumbelina Ophelia
Nails: [Detour] Satin Nails,  Plum created by Keri Clip
Ears: :GAUGED: Human Ear - 1/2" created by Lilas Kirax

BodySuit: Maitreya Bodysuit * Black created by Onyx LeShelle 
Jacket: **en Svale**  Denim Jacket, Bleach created by Zooey Yokosuka
Tights: *blowpop* Fishnets Tights w/Panty -Purple created by Annyka Bekker
Right Bangles: *YS&YS* Bangle 01, Silv/Black created by Monica Benelli 
Left Bangles: *YS&YS* Timbuctu Bangle created by Monica Benelli 
Shoes:  UBU Drunks by Coke Dreadlow 

Poses of LAP, Female Blogger Set. Images taken at Insilico West.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.