Monday 23 May 2011

Here Comes the Sun..

So it is no secret that I am a total retro chick, if there was an era for me it would totally be the sixties, I love the whole scene.. The mods and rockers, through to the more chilled out hippies from the mid sixties.  Each movement mainly inspired by music, which again I have to admit I absolutely love.. There is nothing better on a lazy afternoon than throwing on some old tunes grabbing a hairbrush and singing loudly and largely out of tune..A friend told me the other day she loved my boho look and I thought I would blog more of these looks given this is my style RL too..  I hope you enjoy if you ever have any questions I am only to happy to help in world or via this blog and be sure to keep following.. :) Also watch out for my guest blogger's soon to be featured.. x Much love and peace out :) x x x

Styled by me with an ARC of 936

Hair : Ohmai created by Anya Ohmai
Skin: Apple May Designs @ PaperDoll created by Apple May 
Eye Makeup: Damned created by DamnedShop Resident
Eyes: Poetic Color created by Lano Ling-Whitfield 
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride
Tattoo: Glue Ink created by Andi Rage
Nails: Detour created by Keri Clip
Vest: Niniko created by Kae Sahara
Pants:  Gato created by Lalu Bonetto 
Belt:  Emery created by Sunami Beck
Scarf:  Decoy created by Annette Voight
Bangles: YS&YS created by Monica Benelli 
Shoes:  Slink created by Siddean Munro

Poses on SLC KOAkuma AO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.