Wednesday 1 June 2011

You're All I Need...

No lengthy post today, song is all that is needed, along with my stylish little pixels..
p.s. Never one with little to say so have this snippet "Get your ass to Rawhouse" the new hair is adorkable!!



Styled by me with an ARC of 1352

Hair : Rawhouse created by Jay Khaos
Skin: Atomic created by Ivy Graves
Eye Makeup: Damned created by DamnedShop Resident
Eyes: Poetic Color created by Lano Ling-Whitfield 
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride 
Nails: Detour created by Keri Clip
Bikini Top: Ha! created by Trixi Wuyts
Vest: MUISM created by Icemocolo Voom
Jacket:  Aoharu created by Machang Pichot 
Jeans:  Sassy Kitty created by Kinu Mayako
Bangles: YS&YS created by Monica Benelli 
Dog Tags: Mandela created by Kikunosuke Eel 
Shoes: Cashmere created by Gianni Broda

Poses by  LAP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.