Saturday 18 June 2011

Sex is on Fire

I thought it was time to release the inner little biker chick in me and threw together this number. I also thought I would bring you one of my favourite bands, whilst not my favourite song, it still reminds me of V Festival last year and the feeling it evoked in me as I danced like a lunatic with my best friend in a field wasted in Staffordshire.. LOL .. Bring on this year!!!! 




Styled by me with an ARC of 949

Hair : Anaphora created by Vidal Giordano
Skin:Al Vulo created by Hiln Bluebird
Eyes: BND created by Ling Serenity
Eye Makeup: Glam Affair created by Aida Ewing
Ears: Gauged created by Llis Kirax
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride
Lashes: Cake created by Stumbelina Ophelia
Nails: Detoucreated by Keri Clip
Tattoo: Para created by Vicky Werefox
Dress: Ines Creations created by  Ines Cerna 
Jacket: Hermony created by Hermanni Laville
Bangles:  YS&YS created by Monica Benilini
Boots: Treads created by Ju Weissnicht

Poses by  Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.