Tuesday 7 June 2011

Life Goes On...

Thought I would change things up today, new skin, shape, not sure if its me but well cute for a day.. Also today's outfit is totally put together on a budget, thought it would be fun to do something based on freebies along with bought items, so find prices for the items that were bargains for your viewing pleasure..



Styled by me with an ARC of 782


Hair : Lamb created by Lamb Belic 
Skin: Damned created by DamnedShop Resident 
Shape: Damned (modified by me) created by DamnedShop Resident 
Eyes: BND created by ling Serenity
Lashes Tattoo: BND created by ling Serenity
Nails: Detoucreated by Keri Clip
Tattoo:  Para Design created by Vicky Werefox
Shirt: Coco created by cocoro Lemon (freebie group gift comes as dress) 
Skirt:  The Secret Store created by Maylee Oh (freebie group gift comes as dress)
Socks: Slow Kitchen created by naoppe Aichi
Bangles: YS&YS created by Monica Benillini
Band Aids: Reek created by Riq Graves
Shoes : Duh created by Renee Harvy (25l)

Poses by  Lap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.