Thursday 2 June 2011

Super Freak, She's Super Freaky...

She's a very kinky girl, the kind you don't take home to mother.. !!
So today I made up a truly indulgent outfit which I love because I ACTUALLY own this top in RL, bought from Topshop a couple of years ago in grey and purple silk and I still wear it with white skinny jeans or linen trousers depending on the occasion, I lurrrrrrve it.. So enjoy and this time I won't tell you the arc you would 'super freak' LOL Enjoy..

Hair : Mirai created by Mirai Shan
Skin: Atomic created by Ivy Graves
Eye Makeup: Damned created by DamnedShop Resident
Eyes: Poetic Color created by Lano Ling-Whitfield 
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride 
Nails: Detour created by Keri Clip
Tattoos: Para Designs created by Vicky Werefox
Bikini Top: MUISM created by Icemocolo Voom
Jeans:  NSD created by Naith Smit
Bangles: YS&YS created by Monica Benelli 
Shoes: Maitreya created by Onyx LeShelle

Poses by  LAP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.