Friday 24 June 2011

Mr Friday Night..


The weekend means only one thing, FUN..!

I love the style of Kat Von D, I think she totally rocks and felt inspired when I saw this amazing tattoo to put something together hip and totally simple in a sexy way, letting the tats do all the work...Enjoy <3



Hair : Elikatera created by Elika Tiramisu
Skin: Body Co created by TheBodyCo Resident
Eyes: BND created by Ling Serenity
Eye Makeup: Damned created by DamnedShop Resident
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride
Nails: Detoucreated by Keri Clip
Tattoo: Ink'd Up created by Brodie Landar
Jeans: Ines Creations created by Ines Schridde
Boob Tube: Detour created by Keri Clip
Bangles: Ha! created by Trixie Wuyts
Boots: Pichi created by Zxxrysa Magic

Poses by  Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.