Saturday 18 June 2011

In The Shadows

I thought the name of this post was apt given my battle with SL shadows at the moment.. Grrrr it is so frustrating but I will battle on and it won't beat me, I am a fighter... So playing around today on a little post..Enjoy and please any feedback or advice on this puzzle of all puzzles would but seriously appreciated.. <3



Hair : Anaphora created by 
Skin:Al Vulo created by Hiln Bluebird
Eyes: BND created by Ling Serenity
Eye Makeup: Damned created by DamnedShop Resident
Ears: Gauged created by Llis Kirax
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride
Nails: Detoucreated by Keri Clip
Tattoo: Para created by Vicky Werefox
Top: Muism created by Migi Voom 
Jeans: Admiral Spicy created by Sunny1986 Ember 
Bangles:  YS&YS created by Monica Benilini
Shoes: Periquita created by Erpla Prieto

Poses by  LAP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.