Thursday 9 June 2011

Boom Boom Pow..

This Beat Go Boom Boom..


Today was all about making pictures, hung out with some friends and got to taking some snaps of us, when I named the image I thought it would be fun to put together a look, fun, fresh, funky and altogether ready for the festival fields..


Styled by me with an ARC of 1035


Hair :RawHouse created by Jay Khaos
Skin: Al Vulo  created by Hiln Bluebird
Eyes: bellballs created by Armanno Dannunzio
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride
Freckle Tattoo: YS&YS created by Monicuzza Babenco
Nails: Detoucreated by Keri Clip
Tattoo: Para Design created by Vicky Werefox
Glasses: Glow Studio for TDR created by Linka Demina
Top:  Paper.Doll created by Zoey Garbadini
Skirt:  Garage created by Slava Parkin
Bangles: Spica created by Kurione Merlin
Flip Flops: MPP created by Morganeparis Parx

Poses by  Glitterati

Now taking photographic commissions in world, IM me for rates and if you would like an appointment.


Aurie, Mar and Me...<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.