Friday 3 June 2011

In the Music..

Playing in the inventory resulted in this little ensemble with a TUNE, to take you into the weekend.. Enjoy <3



Styled by me with an ARC of 1053

Hair : HoneySoul created by Kocoro Coberts
Skin: Al Vulo created by Hlin Bluebird
Eyes: Repulse created by Max Lexigle
Eye Makeup: Glam Affair created by Aida Ewing
Lashes: Cake created by Stumbelina Ophelia
Nails: Detour created by Keri Clip
Piercings: .:ellabella: created by Ellantha Larsson
Body Suit: Mons created by MONSL Resident
Tights: Sheer created by Sh Oluja
Bangles: YS&YS created by Monica Benelli 
Shoes :Pixel Mode created by Tya Fallingbridge

Poses by  Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.