Sunday 5 June 2011

My Milkshake..

Another short post today just find time to pull together this slutty little ensemble..  Enjoy.. <3



Styled by me with an ARC of 770

Hair : Lelutka created by Thora Charron
Skin: Al Vulo created by Hlin Bluebird
Eyes: Poetic Colour created by Lano Ling 
Lashes: Cake created by Stumbelina Ophelia
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride
Ears: Gauged created by Llis Kirax
Tattoo: PARA created by Vicky Werefox
Gloves: SZD created by Zero Donogal
Shirt: Leezu created by Leezu Baxter
Bra: Pheonix created by Ashoka Eales
Knickers: Plastik created by Aikea Rieko
Tights: Sheer created by Sh Oluja
Bangles: YS&YS created by Monica Benelli 
Pearls: YS&YS created by Monica Benelli 
Shoes :Pixel Mode created by Tya Fallingbridge

Poses by  Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.