Thursday 30 June 2011

Crying Blood

I'm crying tears from my eyes that I can't deny and I am falling like a comet from the broken sky...




Hair :Heart Softens created by Kocoro Coberts
Skin: LaQ created by Mallory Cowen
Eyes: Damned created by DamnedShop Resident
Eye Makeup: Damned created by DamnedShop Resident
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride
Tattoo: Wicked Designs created by Shanea Parx
Gloves: Modd created by Moddishh Gossipgirl
Dress: Weird Designs created by Sheena Benelli
Pearls: Ha! created by Trixi Wuyts
Boots: BAX created by Bax Coen

Poses by Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.