Friday 1 July 2011

Sweet Thang

Thank 'crunchie' it's Friday...
So this week has been a tough one, long days and even longer nights in sweltering temperatures and crazy thunder storms which have left me with many sleepless nights, I wonder at this this stage in the week exactly what it is I am running on as I fade fast.. I thought I would give a little chatter on this post cause its been a while since I shared anything exciting.  This week I had a lesson in making tattoo's and given I am a pro photoshop user it wasn't as difficult as I had once thought and I actually made a cute little tattoo that makes me all kind of proud, like the first picture I ever made or the first blog post here, that warm and fuzzy feeling that you can't quite reach.. LOL .. Maybe one day I will make them to sell but for now they are mine all mine.. Enough already with the chatter you scream, so I bring you a party look to please the most discerning of Sl fashionista and a tune that should have you out of your seat romping with delight.. BTW I could never divulge the ARC of this look you would simply die, but my love of Curls got the better of me..Enjoy <3



Hair :  ::::Fab-U-Lous:::: Hair created by Alisivia Tyran
Skin: Admiral Spicy created by Sunny1986 Ember
Eyes: BND created by Ling Serenity
Eye Makeup: Damned created by DamnedShop Resident
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride
Tattoo: Glue Ink created by Andi Rage
Nails: Detour created by Keri Clip
TShirt: FAB Pony created by Tatianna Faulkes
Jeans: Luck Inc created by CK Winx
Bangles: YS&YS created by Monica Benilini
Shoes: Pixel Mode created by Tya Fallingbridge

Poses by Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.