Tuesday 5 July 2011

The Impression That I Get..

Catching up with some looks that I had saved over the past few days, so enjoy this little bundle of cuteness cause I sure as hell love this skin from Pink Fuel..



Hair :  Elikatera created by Elika Tiramisu
Skin: Pink Fuel created by Mochi Milena
Eyes: Bellballs created by Ashy Larry
Eye Makeup: Damned created by DamnedShop Resident
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride
Nails: Detour created by Keri Clip
Top: Emery created by Sunami Beck
Shorts: Emery created by  Sunami Beck
Necklace: Bellballs created by Viollette Vyper
Bangles: YS & YS created by Monica Benilini
Sandals: Kitties Lair created by Babette Ultsch

Poses by Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.