Monday 18 July 2011

The Bad Touch

So not blogged for a few days I have been manic busy RL and well its the summer and I intend to enjoy as much as I can of it, so bear with me fashionista's and for now enjoy this outfit that makes me want to rawwwwwwr!

You and me baby ain't noting but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel...



Hair : Kik created by as001 Littlething
Skin: Mamboo Chic created by Leona Olivieri
Eyes: BND created by Ling Serenity
Eye Makeup: Damned created by DamnedShop Resident
Ears: Gauged created by Llis Kirax
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride
Tattoo: Para created by Vicky Werefox
Nails: Detour created by Keri Clip
Dress: Peqe created by Inex Hax 
Tights: Glanz created by Tsuru Shan 
Bangles: YS&YS created by Monica Benilini
Heels: Pixel Mode created by Tya Fallingbridge

Poses by Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.