Thursday 7 July 2011

Mad World

Today is a day for fun.. So dress up be silly and most of all laugh while you are doing it..



Hair : Elikatira created by Elika Tiramisu 
Skin: Ugly Duck created by Fade Lei
Eyes: BND created by Ling Serenity
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride
Tattoo: Wicked Designs created by Shanea Parx
Gloves: V Tattoo Store created by Van Naimarc
Dress& Tights: I love 13 created by Ginger13 Kidd
Ciggie: Hermony created by Hermanni Laville
Hat: Ugly Duck created by Fade Dana
Boots: WMD created by Maruko Sakigake 

Poses by LAP & Dare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.