Friday 10 June 2011

Beautiful..

Beautiful, I just want you to know,
you're my favorite girl... 

Snoop Dogg Featuring Pharrell - Beautiful


I will be around this weekend and will have time to fill in the gaps on my crazy life, for those that care LOL.. Those that don't, its no biggie, enjoy this outfit and those that havent already get yourself to My Pretty Pixels, the shoes and flip flops are just great.. Much Love <3


Styled by me with an ARC of 1079

Hair : Wildo created by Hanakarakusa Habana
Skin: Al Vulo  created by Hiln Bluebird
Eyes: BND created by Ling Serenity
Ears: Gauged created by Llis Kirax
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride
Freckle Tattoo: YS&YS created by Monicuzza Babenco
Nails: Detoucreated by Keri Clip
Tattoo: Glue Ink created by Andi Rage
Top:  *G Field* created by Cerberus Noel
Skirt:  So Many Styles created by Irie Campese
Bangles: YS&YS created by Monica Benilini
Heels with Socks: My Pretty Pixels created by Morganeparis Parx

Poses by  Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.