Tuesday 14 June 2011

So We Dance

Alors on Danse..

Feeling a tad uninspired at the moment but managed to pull together this little look and felt the need to share <3 x x x



Hair : Anaphora created by Vidal Giordano
Skin: Admiral Spicy created by Sunny1986 Ember
Eyes: BND created by Ling Serenity
Ears: Gauged created by Llis Kirax
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride
Nails: Detoucreated by Keri Clip
Tattoo: Wicked created by Kilbo Betsen
Romper Suit:  Fab Pony created by Tatianna Faulkes
Shirt: Coco created by Cocoro Lemon
Bangles: Zaara created by Zaara Kohime
Boots: Slink created by Siddean Munro 

Poses by  Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.