Saturday 11 June 2011

You've Got The Love..

Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air I know I can count on you. 
Sometimes I feel like saying "Lord I just don't care" But you've got the love I need To see me through...


Took a little dig and route around in  my inventory and found these fab jeans that I had from ages ago from Maitreya, I love everything about that store, the fact the items never age and always manage to look modern, testament to the  great texturing and sculpting in her clothes making, along with her hair and shoes, if you are one of the girls that has not yet found Maitreya, "hallelujah sister" you just found the light..! 



Styled by me with an ARC of 755

Hair : UncleWebb created by Din Raymaker
Skin: Al Vulo  created by Hiln Bluebird
Eyes: BND created by Ling Serenity
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride
Eye Makeup Tattoo: Damned created by DamnedShop Resident
Nails: Detoucreated by Keri Clip
Tattoo: Wicked created by Kilbo Betsen
Top:  Whippet & Bucket created by Dakota Buck
Skirt: Maitreya created by Onyx LeShelle
Bangles: YS&YS created by Monica Benilini
Boots:Cashmere created by Gianni Broda

Poses by  Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.