Friday 17 June 2011

Oh My Gosh

Hello, Thank f*!k its Friday, OMG...LOL..

Girl you know I’m loving your, loving your style
Check, check, check, check, check, checking you out....


Usher - OMG ft. will.i.am



Hair : Lelutka created by Thora Charron
Skin: Atomic created by Ivy Graves
Eyes: BND created by Ling Serenity
Eye Makeup: Damned created by DamnedShop Resident
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride
Nails: Detoucreated by Keri Clip
Tattoo: Para created by Vicky Werefox
Jacket: AOHARU created by Machang Pichot
Jeans: Ines Creations created by Ines Cerna
TShirt: CSmit Fashions created by Cynthia Smit
Shoes: Periquita created by Erpla Prieto

Poses by  LAP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.