Wednesday 15 June 2011

Chelsea Dagger

Hello lovelies, well here I am at over 2000 views with an average of 150 views per day, WOWsers.. Who would have thought it, it has been such a fun little project and long may it continue..  As always for this post I found myself inspired by music and whilst listening to some great tracks today, I stopped at this one and a flash came to me and I knew exactly what I wanted to bring you.. 

So fashionista's & followers,  I Salute You...!!!


Styled by me with an ARC of 919

Hair : Anaphora created by Vidal Giordano
Skin: Admiral Spicy created by Sunny1986 Ember
Eyes: BND created by Ling Serenity
Eye Makeup: Damned created by DamnedShop Resident
Ears: Gauged created by Llis Kirax
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride
Nails: Detoucreated by Keri Clip
Tattoo: Wicked created by Kilbo Betsen
Lingerie:  Plastik created by Aikea Rieko
Stockings: Sheer created by Sh Oluja
Jacket: Diram created by Djod Karu
Boots: PixelMode created by Tya Fallingbridge

Poses by  Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.