Monday 6 June 2011

Bang Bang Bang

"Take that gun and blow my mind.."


Because some days we just feel playful..


Styled by me with an ARC of 906


Hair :RawHouse created by Jay Khaos
Skin: Al Vulo created by Hlin Bluebird
Eyes: Poetic Colour created by Lano Ling 
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride
Freckles: YS&YS created by Monicuzza Babenco
Tattoo: PARA created by Vicky Werefox
Nails: Detour created by Keri Clip
Dress: Paper.Doll created by Zoey Garbadini
Tights:  =Razorblade Jacket= created by Kehl Razor 
Socks: Primitive Design created by Geyer Schnyder
Bangles: Spica created by Kurione Merlin
Pearls in Mouth: Pepper created by Danni Pfeffer
Shoes :Rawdolls created by Lindal Janus

Poses by  Glitterati

2 comments:

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.