Friday 24 June 2011

Supermassive Black Hole

Wet, Wet, Wet and not that cheesy band from the 80's but the weather in the UK, its frigging awful.. So today I need to amuse myself and thought I would do this by playing barbies and making some overdue pictures for friends.. It strikes me that no matter how hard I try I can not avoid drama, well I think its time I ripped that drama magnet from me and started enjoying myself cause life is too short to waste it with people who make you an option when they expect you to make them a priority.. Adios Amigos, I know you will miss me..

Hair : RawHouse created by Jay Khaos
Skin: Imabee created by Brendon Papp
Eyes: BND created by Ling Serenity
Eye Makeup: Glam Affair created by Aida Ewing
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride
Nails: Detoucreated by Keri Clip
Tattoo: Para created by Vicky Werefox
Skirt: So Many Styles created by Irie Campese
Vest: Muism created by Migi Voom
Bikini:Ha! created by Trixie Wuyts
Gloves: Yuli created by Yuli Orman
Tights: BlowPop created by Annyka Bekkers
Socks: :::insanya:::  created by Tatyana Ultsch
Bangles:  YS&YS created by Monica Benilini
Dog Tags: Mandela created by Kikunosuke Eel
Boots: WMD created by Maruko Sakigake

Poses by  Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.