Friday 3 June 2011

One Day Like This..

So this piece of music is one of my all time favourites and I have dedicated many of the pictures I have taken to it, today when I was dressing this little lady it sprung to my mind and I thought oooooooookay, there is our name for this post.. No long post today its too warm,  YAY for amazing weather in the UK for the weekend!!!! <3



Styled by me with an ARC of 770

Hair : Fri.day created by Parvarti Monday
Skin: Curio created by Gala Pheonix
Eyes: Poetic Color created by Lano Ling-Whitfield 
Ears: Gauged created by Llis Kirax
Nails: Detour created by Keri Clip
Band Aid: Reek created by Riq Graves
Glasses: Gritty Kitty created by Noam Sprocket
 White Tank Top: Boom created by Aranel Ah
Skirt:  Atomic created by Ivy Graves
Socks: Lelutka created by Thora Charron
Jacket: Milk Motion created by Marie Lauridsen
Bangles: YS&YS created by Monica Benelli 
Shoes :Periquita created by Erpla Prieto

Poses by  Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.