Tuesday 15 November 2011

Moves Like Jagger

It has been a while and I thought I would throw together something chic, fun a little retro and very me!




Hair : [elikatira] created by Elikapeka Tiramisu
Skin: Illusory created by Crushed Clarity 
Eyes: Poetic Colour created by  Lano Ling-Whitfield
Eye Makeup: Damned created by DamnedShop Resident
Lashes: Cake created by Stumbelina Ophelia
Gloves: Apple May Designs created by Apple May (Part of Kami Outfit)
Dress: Tres Blah for C88 created by  Julliette Westerburg
Tights: Sheer created by Sh Oluja
Necklace: YS&YS created by Monicuzza Babenco
Boots: J's created by JB Gazov

Poses by Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.