Thursday 4 August 2011

You Know Me Better

You know me better than I know myself, You know me best..



Hair : Analog Dog created by  Queue Marlowe
Skin: Al Vulo created by Hiln Bluebird
Eyes: Poetic Colour created by Lano Ling 
Eye Makeup: Glam Affair created by Aida Ewing
Lashes: Nikita Fride created by Nikita Fride
Nails: Detour created by Keri Clip
Dress: Pesto created by Pesto Portland (Possibly Closed, Sorry!)
Cardigan: C'est La Vie created by Larcoco Mathy
Necklace: Just Me created by  Typha Bailey
Bangles: YS & YS created by Monica Benelli 
Sandals: Slink created by Siddean Munro

Poses by Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Policy

Review copies are always accepted and appreciated. I will always do my best to use items but will not make any guarantee they will be used. I do not write lengthy reviews but use items that fit into my style and of course that come with a lower arc. If there is anything I need to know about your items please notecard me with the specifics. Thank you.